Last one “sold out.” These will fill up fast.
Dear Overwhelmed Citizen,
Let’s talk again about overwhelm.
If you’re reading this page, there’s a good chance that one or more of these statements resonates with you:
“I constantly feel overwhelmed with emails, to-do’s and everything on my plate.”
“I feel like I’m constantly putting out fires, getting sidetracked, distracted, and can’t stay focused on the task at hand.”
“I have trouble enjoying even fun things because the overwhelm is always in the back of my mind. There’s a constant anxiety about what’s not getting done, who’s not being attended to.”
“I feel guilty about taking a break or taking time off.”
I have been there! And I can help! That’s what this no-cost Master Class is all about, and because of the huge response to our first Master Class in December, now it’s being offered at two convenient times: Wednesday, Feb 26 at 9amPST/12pmEST or 6pmPST/9pmEST!
Our last Master Class “sold out”, and I’m expecting both of these to fill up super-fast, so…
…if the deliverables below sound at all good to you, you’ll want to REGISTER NOW…
Here’s what you’ll walk away with when you join me for this Master Class.
- • The 5 Biggest Reasons You’re Overwhelmed That You Probably Never Heard Of.
- • The Truth Bomb of Why You DON’T NEED to “Catch Up” (if you can adopt this mindset, and I’ll show you how easy it is to do – you will feel a HUGE liberation right away).
- • The psychological phenomenon that links overwhelm with starvation and poverty. (There have been decades of research on this: the “scarcity tunnel.”)
- • The 3 Key Opportunity Areas Where You Can Reverse the Overwhelm with some simple life strategies.
- • Some Quick-Win Solutions You Can Start Doing RIGHT NOW That Will Reduce Your Overwhelm and Stress Immediately, including: The Cheater’s Way to Get to Inbox Zero.
- • Plus, I’ll share how to get a bunch of overwhelm-beating bonuses, including my Workspace Hacks Checklist: A handy cheatsheet of 12 science-based tweaks that optimize your workspace to reduce stress and increase focus.
- • I’ll also save time at the end to answer your questions – about overwhelm, procrastination, getting prioritized – anything that’s stressing you out!
This kind of training is usually reserved for my private clients and our Crusher™TV members, but I am opening this up to everyone (a BIG reason you should REGISTER NOW).
So if you’re tired of the constant state of overwhelm, of feeling stuck, of working really hard but just beating yourself up when you’re just as worn out and stressed on Friday as you were Monday morning…